GO TF OFF!!!
one time i took a picture of a tiger at the zoo and the tiger smiled for the picture it was very great and the best picture i’ve ever taken
Brett Whiteley (Australian, 1939-1992), The Divided Unity, 1974. Screenprint, 66.5 x 93.5 cm. Edition 63/70.
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
Do you ever have that moment when a kid is looking at you and you realize that they’re looking at you as a grown up? Then its like no child im a children too, dont. Im sorry my outward appearance confuses you.
140914 diversity, freedom - objects of illusion
“Presidents with Boob Faces" takes the tradition of presidential portraits and subverts their solemnity by transforming their faces with schoolboy ‘boob doodles’, twisting the historic grandeur of portraiture and national pomp with this lowbrow interjection of irony and humor.
The maker, Emily Deutchman states: “Although the placement of each boob doodle began as an intuitive, visual response to each individual portrait rather than a political statement, I invite political interpretations as to the satirical implications in using watercolors to paint female body parts on iconic masculine images.”
<Artists on Tumblr>
This is art.
Imagine spending all your time going up and down your best python friend.
Arrow Meme | nine scenes [5/9]
Wow that’s deep, holy shit
Yep. Yet girls still allow society to push them around.